10th of the Second Month, 1788. Was First Day. Went my wife [page missing] which was a solid favored time I think. Went to see Enoch Evans.
11. At work at screws for cheese press.
12. Was our weekday meeting. William Venable and Rachel Croshan was married. Solomon Gaskill was there and I think it was lively good meeting. I am ready to think the scoffer and gainsayer, if any was there, was put to silence.
13. Went to make a pump for William Wright. Solomon Gaskill went with us to Joshua Evans.
14. Was weekday meeting at Newtown and Solomon and I was there. It was a pretty lively time. Joshua Evans having given notice of our being there, the meeting was larger than usual. Came off pretty well I hope. It was a time of favor and improvement to me. We finished Wrights pump, 10 feet long, boxes and all, comes to 26 Shillings.
15 and 16. Very stormy. Solomon Gaskill was with us.
17. Was First Day at our meeting. Solomon Gaskill was there and I thought we came off pretty well, a favor.
18. About home at work in the shop.
19. Was our weekday meeting. Joshua Stokes and Deborah Hooten was married. Solomon Gaskill was favored and I had satisfaction. Came off bravely considering all things. Many spectators and a light company but I think I have seen since where it might have been better though no cause of complaint.
20:21:22:23. About home except visited D. Higbe. Joseph Thorington was to see us and Jo Buzby to Quarter.
[Page cut off at the bottom.]